Diário de Liv

domingo, fevereiro 05, 2006

"Call Me
.
If you're feelin' sad and lonely
There's a service I can render
Tell the one who loves you only
I can be so warm and tender
.
Call me, don't be afraid, you can call me
Maybe it's late but just call me
Tell me and I'll be around
.
When it seems your friends desert you
There's somebody thinking of you
I'm the one who never hurt you
Maybe that's because I love you
.
Now don't forget me 'cause if you let meI wil
l always stay by you
You've got to trust me, that's how it must be
There's so much that I can do
.
If you call I'll be right with you
You and I should be together
Take this love I long to give you
I'll be at your side forever"
.
Chris Montez

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial